Digital Account Executive/Manager
We are a full service, digital development agency with ambitious plans to grow and scale. We work with the entrepreneurs, innovators and disruptors of our time utilizing extravagant thinking and intense ambitions to empower high-growth businesses to grow further. Catalyst Development is a young, vibrant company and a bright individual with the right experience and skills would absolutely thrive here. We are looking for a digital marketing (SEO, PPC and social media) all-rounder to join our team – ideally from an agency background. You’ll be digitally savvy with a passion for keeping up with all the latest digital marketing trends – both B2B and B2C; have the ability to hit the ground running; be adaptable and work on your own initiative.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the Managing Director to determine direction of digital strategies for clients.
- Create, manage and implement activities across a variety of digital channels, including organic search, paid search and social – to drive website traffic and sales within client budget requirements.
- Monitor performance of digital activities against targets, identify areas for improvement and provide recommendations to improve quality of traffic and conversion.
- Creation of client reports to illustrate performance across digital channels.
This might describe you:
- Minimum of two years’ proven experience working in digital marketing.
- Solid understanding of cross-channel digital marketing and technologies.
- Client management experience.
- Very thorough with great attention to detail.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong verbal communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and reporting skills.
- Strong team player.
- Experience of managing and/or mentoring junior team members.
- Thrives in a startup environment.
You’ll also need to be unfailingly positive, calm under pressure with a good sense of humor, and quick speed of operation. In return, we offer an exceptional working environment, bonus scheme, pension, 29 days holiday including bank holidays and a very supportive and friendly team with regular social events. If you would like to apply, please send us a cover letter and explain why you’d want to join us and the skills you bring to our team. Salary: Based on experience. Full time: 38 hours per week Monday – Friday. Catalyst Development is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants and employees are treated in a fair and impartial manner and accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, color, age, disability or sexual orientation.